Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Mobile banking receives criticism too

Twitter is such a good tool to be connected to what is happening in the real world. What is great about it, is that one can read the messages of people that you do not even follow. I recently saw the following two tweets (from people I do not know at all):

"Chase Mobile Banking Alerts are always late. I get deposit alerts two-three days after they go in. Might as well send me an alert via mail."
"Seriously, Bank of America, why do you have a mobile banking app if it's not going to reflect the correct information?"

and I am sure that there are many others. I find criticising tweets of mobile banking very interesting. Not only does it show that people are starting to use the service, but that they are also developing levels of expectation of what the service should include.

No comments: